Before and during their voluntary service, volunteers receive the following benefits:
- Assistance during the visa application process (official invitati
- At least 150 Euros per month in pocekt money
- Room and board in Germany (more information HERE)
- Insurances (health, accident, third-party liability insurance) (more information about health HERE)
- Contractually regulated holidays
- Support and pedagogical accompainment
- 25 days of accompanied, free seminars as well as travel costs to the seminars
Volunteer must bare the travel costs to and from Germany themselves (except for South-North Programme)!
Applicants from Brazil and South Africa receive advising and preparation through colleuages of the Friends of Waldorf Education on location (contact persons).
The costs for a possible prepartory seminar in Brazil are carried by the volunteers in a solidarity modelle.