The book "Insights Worldwide" will be accompanied by the exhibition #waldorfweltweit, which Nana Göbel (Friends of Waldorf Education), Dr. Andreas Kaufmann (Leica Camera AG), Klaus Kehrer (Kehrer Verlag) and Dr. Götz Rehn (Alnatura) will ceremoniously open on June 15, 2019 at 2:30 p.m. in the entrance hall of the Alte Oper Frankfurt on the campaign day of the Waldorf Schools of Hessen. It is sponsored by Alnatura and GLS Bank and will visit the following locations in summer and autumn 2019:
- Alte Oper Frankfurt, Festival Waldorf Schools of Hesse. Exhibition #waldorfweltweit and book presentation, June 15th, 2019
- Liederhalle Stuttgart, celebration 100 years Waldorf School Stuttgart. Exhibition #waldorfweltweit, September 7th, 2019
- Freie Hochschule Stuttgart, Freie Waldorfschule Uhlandshöhe, Stuttgart Congress 2019. Exhibition #waldorfweltweit, September 7th- 9th, 2019
- Philharmonie Berlin, celebration of the Waldorf Schools in Berlin and Brandenburg. Exhibition #waldorfweltweit, September 13th, 2019
- Laeiszhalle, Hamburg, celebration of the Waldorf Schools in Hamburg. Exhibition #waldorfweltweit, September 13th, 2019
- Tempodrom, Centenary Waldorf100 Berlin exhibition #waldorfweltweit September 19th, 2019
Pictures from the book "Insights Worldwide" and the exhibition #waldorfweltweit can be seen for six weeks in 50 Alnatura shops. This exhibition will then move on to 50 Waldorf schools throughout Germany at the start of the celebratory school year 2019/2020.
There are also digital print templates for the exhibition, which can be ordered by e-mail from the Friends of Waldorf Education.