Freiwilligendienste | Notfallpädagogik
+49 (0)721 20111-100
Waldorf weltweit | WOW-Day | Patenschaften
+49 (0)30 617026 30
Home: Freunde Waldorf

Residence Permit/Visa

The special residence permit, which you receive in Germany, is dependent on your participation in the German Federal Voluntary Service.
It is not possible to change a visa which grants you permission to work as a volunteer, into a scholarly-, touristic or any other kind of visa.

Applicants from countries with visa obligations:
Please apply for your visa at the diplomatic mission of the Federal Republic of Germany (embassy or consulate) in the country, where you are registered. Submit your application as soon as possible. The application for a visa lasts 8 to 10 weeks!
During the entire visa application process, please work with us in a disziplined, cooperative, and open way.

Apply here now
Apply here now

Apply for a voluntary service

Häufiggestellte Fragen über den Freiwilligendienst